A dozen men were booked into the Rutherford County Jail last week following a human trafficking operation in Murfreesboro.
The arrests stemmed from a two-day undercover investigation aimed at addressing human trafficking in Middle Tennessee. Authorities placed decoy advertisements on websites known to be linked to prostitution and commercial sex cases.
As a result, the following 12 men were taken into custody:
- Terrance Deshun Becton — Mason, Tenn.
- Edilberto Nataren-Aguilar — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Colin Patrick Hamilton — Tullahoma, Tenn.
- Javier Urbina Leija — Smyrna, Tenn.
- Alasfour Abdullah Hassan — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- John Darrell Schulze — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Garrett Robert Zabloudil — China Grove, N.C.
- Edward Pope — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Lucas Javier Diaz-Hernandez — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Francisco Ruiz-Diaz — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Michael Lee Sovern — Smithville, Tenn.
- William DeJesus Morales-Garcia — Murfreesboro, Tenn.
All 12 are facing charges for human trafficking for sexual servitude.