Every county in Tennessee recorded unemployment rates below 5% in September, according to the latest data from the Department of Labor and Workforce Development (TDLWD). September also marked the second consecutive month that rates decreased in each of the state’s 95 counties.
- Bedford County 3.5% in August to 3.1 in September
- Coffee County 3.4 in August to 3.1 in September
- Franklin County 3.4 in August to 3.1 in September
- Grundy County 4.4 in August to 4% in September
- Lincoln County 3.3 in August to 2.9 in September
- Moore County 2.5 in August to 2.4 in September
- Warren County 4.2% in August to 3.6 in September