Beginning Dec. 21, Coffee County Health Department will only provide drive through COVID-19 testing on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The Health Department will no longer offer COVID–19 drive-through testing on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, instead providing a self-testing alternative.
In order to use the COVID-19 Home Collection Kit you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a smart phone to register yourself
- Watch an instructional video https://vimeo.com/399342549
- Have a valid email address
Taking the test:
• This self-test process will take at least 15 minutes.
• Please bring a pen to complete the form.
• The entire test, including the nasal swab, will be done in your car at the health department. You will leave it with them to ship for you.