It is important to remember the protocol for how school closings will be communicated. Tullahoma City Schools will use a variety of ways to notify parents and students of closings due to inclement weather.
- Social Media: The district will utilize all social media platforms. TCS can be found on Facebook at Tullahoma City Schools, @TCSPublic on Twitter and TCSPublic on Instagram.
- All-Call System: The all-call system is an important part of the district’s communication process. TCS recommends that all parents, students and staff members update their email address and phone number to ensure that they are up-to-date with their student’s school.
- Media Outlets: TCS will notify local and Nashville and Chattanooga news outlets of any closures.
- Website: The district’s website, www.tcsedu.net, will display a popup should there be a closure.
- Push Notifications: Download the TCS mobile app (Tullahoma City School District) and sign up for push notifications.
Closures will always be shared under the name of Tullahoma City Schools on media outlets.