Due to the trending decline of Covid-19 cases in Coffee County, Tullahoma Parks and Recreation will be phasing in the following procedures as of Feb. 1:
• Common use/lobby areas will be available.
• All fitness and water classes are resuming as scheduled.
• Open gym/basketball can resume.
• Pavilion/Park rentals for more than 50 people will require a special event form and social distancing plan.
• In-person meetings/room rentals are available at half-capacity, meetings only. No parties.
• One-step sign-in forms will resume.
• Water fountains will be open.
• Park restrooms will be open.
• Some restrictions or limits on activities may still apply.
Other activities will be limited as follows:
• Weight Room:
• 20-person maximum
• 3-persons per lane (lane sharing)
• 20-person maximum (pool area)
• Pickleball (non-contact racquet sport) is limited to 40 players at a time.
• All activities are subject to provisions of the Tennessee Pledge, and any sports/leagues are governed by TSSAA guidelines.