In late May, United Way of Hwy 55’s Director and Allocations Committee interviewed 25 local nonprofits that applied for funding. The allocations committee met on June 1st to discuss and choose the new partner nonprofits for cycle year 2021-2022. Nonprofits from the area submitted applications and required documentation in early May, which our allocation committee reviews every year.
The committee members are a diverse group consisted of our Board members, community leaders, and donors in the 3 counties we serve – Coffee, Moore, and Warren. Through this process, we identify how organizations in our community can work together to provide the most effective and efficient services.
We are happy to announce the 2021-2022 United Way of Highway 55 Partner Nonprofits:
- Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency (Warren Co)
- HAWC-Helping Animals of Warren Co (Warren Co)
- Children’s Advocacy Center, 31st Judicial District (Warren Co)
- HOME (Warren Co)
- Kids of the Community (Warren Co)
- Warren Co Meals on Wheels (Warren Co)
- CASA Works (Coffee Co)
- Coffee Co Humane Society (Coffee, Moore, & Warren Counties)
- Good Samaritan of Tullahoma (Coffee Co)
- Coffee Co Senior Citizens (Coffee Co)
- Family Community Development Center (Coffee & Moore Counties)
- Child Development Center (Coffee and Moore Counties)
- Coffee Co Child Care Center (Coffee Co)
- HorsePlay Inc (Coffee Co)
- Coffee Co Children’s Advocacy Center (Coffee Co)
- The Storehouse Food Pantry (Coffee, Moore, & Warren Counties)
- Hospice of the Highland Rim (Coffee, Moore, & Warren Counties)
- Partners for Healing (Coffee Co)
- Haven of Hope (Coffee & Moore Counties)
UWHWY55 thanks the allocation committee for their volunteered time and thorough assessments in choosing our new Partner Nonprofits for 2021-2022. Thank you to our Committee Members:
Ashley Wright, Pam Bussell, Ashley Kraft, Pam Barnes, Marsha Hale, Mike Belzil, Chad Moyer, Daniel Berry, Michele Simmons, Holly Buchanan, Maggie Powell, and Michelle Carmack.