State Senator Janice Bowling (R-Tullahoma) has signed on as a prime co-sponsor of a resolution that would add Tennessee’s Right to Work law to the state constitution. The Right to Work statute, established in 1947, protects the rights of those who choose not to join a union. It provides that workers cannot be hired or fired based on their affiliation with any labor union or employee organization.
More from On Target News
- Tullahoma High School placed on ‘Soft Lockdown’ Thursday Morning
- Coffee County Sheriff’s Department asking for Help Identifying Person of Interest
- Murfreesboro Woman Charged with TennCare Fraud
- Skull Identified as being from Missing Shelbyville Man
- Mobile Food Pantry for Families in Need is Friday in Manchester