Following a slight rise in the statewide unemployment rate in March, jobless statistics experienced minor increases in most of Tennessee’s 95 counties. Five counties across the state did experience lower unemployment for the month, while rates went up in 86 counties, and remained the same in four.
Williamson County’s jobless statistic of 3.3% was the lowest in the state. Lake County had the highest rate at 8.9 percent.
- Bedford Co. was 4.8 percent in February and 5.2 in March.
- Cannon Co. 4.0 in Feb. 4.5 in March
- Coffee Co. 4.6 in Feb. 4.9 in March
- Franklin Co. 4.4 in Feb. 4.6 in March
- Grundy Co. 6.4 in Feb. 6.6 in March
- Lincoln Co. 4.7 in Feb 5.1 in March
- Moore Co. 3.5 in Feb. 3.6 in March
- Rutherford Co. 3.9 in Feb. 4.1 in March
- Warren Co. 5.6 in Feb. 5.7 in March