The 20th anniversary of Bonnaroo will not take place in June. Promoters have decided to move the 2021 dates to Sept. 2-5.
HOW TO REQUEST A LOCAL TICKET REFUND:
- Log into your Front Gate Tickets account using the appropriate link below (if you do not know your password or have not set up an account, use the e-mail address used to purchase the tickets, and select “Forgot Password” on the sign-in box. This will send you a temporary password that will allow you to access your account.)
- Select the “Your Account” button and then “Order History” at the top navigation bar. This will take you to your ticket purchase.
- Select “View Order Detail” on the order number you wish to have refunded.
- Click the “REFUND TICKET” button at the top of your order details. It will automatically initiate the process to refund that ticket order.
- To refund all tickets purchased via Front Gate tickets please click, https://bonnaroo.frontgatetickets.com/.
NOTE: If you purchased Groop passes, those will be refunded by FEVO. These ticket orders will not have a rollover option, and will be automatically refunded. Your refund will be issued to your original method of payment in as few as 30 days from Sept. 30, 2020 until Oct. 31. New packages for 2021 will be announced and go back on sale at a later date.
All ticket holders who do not select the refund option will have their order automatically rolled over to Bonnaroo 2021.
Remember Rooster 101.5 is your official Bonnaroo station.