There will be a public hearing prior to the November 10 full commission meeting at 5:00 p.m. regarding agenda item 10. G – zoning amendment. This concerns land in Beechgrove where Hawkins Asphalt wants to operate a rock quarry.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
COFFEE COUNTY ADMINISTRATIVE PLAZA
November 10, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
A G E N D A #2
1. Sheriff Proclaims Commission Open for Business
3. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Roll Call
- Approve agenda.
- Public Comments
- Review and approval of the minutes of previous meeting.
- Resolution of Memorial, Sympathy and Commendation
- Resolution 2020-23 – Martha Phillips Darrohn
- Resolution 2020-24 – Resolution of Commendation of Appreciation for Service to the County
- Elections, Appointments and Confirmations
- Legislative Committee
- Judicial Commissioner
- Industrial Board
- 911 District Communication Board
- Purchasing Commission
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Coffee County Government Vehicle Use Policy
- School Budget Amendments
- Budget Amendments
- Resolution 2020-25 – 2021 Full Commission meeting dates
- Resolution 2020-26 – Resolution Accepting the Coffee County Hazard Mitigation
- Resolution 2020-27– Resolution to Establish an Updated Occupational Safety and
Health Program Plan, Devise Rules and Regulation and to provide for a Safety Director and the Implementation of such program plan
- Conference Center Agreement
- Resolution 2020-28 – A Resolution to Amend the Zoning Resolution of Coffee
*Report of standing committee and action thereon by the commission.
*Report of special committees and action thereon by the commission.
- Statements & Announcements